Here's Your Chance To Watch Footy In A Corporate Box At The Adelaide Oval!
Simply participate IN-STORE for your CHANCE to WIN! Pick up the footy and “handball” it!
- The highest number of goals wins a double pass to the Adelaide Oval corporate box.
- 60 seconds to get the highest score possible.
- Stand 1.5m from the target, on the marked spot.
- Staff will retrieve ball(s) and pass to customer.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition Period: 8/4/2022 (Friday) - 13/4/2022 (Wednesday).
- Competition Ends: 13/4/2022 (Wednesday) at 5:30 PM.
- Prize: Double pass is for an Adelaide Crows v Richmond game on 16/4/2022 at 4:05 PM.
- Winner(s) will be announced on social media channel(s) on 14/4/2022 (Thursday) at 10:00 AM.
- Winners will be contacted via a phone call between 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM. If the winner is not able to confirm their attendance to the corporate box on 16/4/2022, the entrant with the next highest score will be chosen as the new winner.
- Tickets will be sent via email on 14/4/2022 (Thursday) at 12:00 PM.
- The Prize is not transferrable, exchangeable, or redeemable for any goods or cash.
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree:
- that Australian Motors Mazda Pty Ltd has permission to use any photograph publicly to promote the store and understand that the images may be used in print publications, online publications, presentations, websites, and social media, including Facebook and Instagram. There is also an understanding that no royalty, fee, or other compensation shall become payable to me by reason of such use.
- to follow Adelaide Oval COVIDSafe Measures and their conditions of entry.
- Entry to the competition is only valid to Edwardstown Mazda customers who purchased a vehicle, or a service appointment is booked and completed within the Competition Period.
- The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the terms and conditions at the time of participation.
- Upon completion, entrant is required to input full personal information into the competition registration form.