The rarest rotary Mazda……….is a minibus!?
The R360...Mazda’s first passenger car!
The start of a legend, the 1st Gen (NA) Mazda MX-5 Miata
Six hours. It doesn’t matter what city you live in. It doesn’t matter what you do for work. If you’re reading this parked up next to the boat ramp waiting for a mate to get his fishing gear loaded, or in the toilets at work dodging that report you’ve been putting off...
Seriously, how did human beings, with our many obvious flaws and amusing-looking bodies, rise to become the dominant species on this planet?
Sure, America has its wild west - albeit one that mainly exists in colourful rather than historical tales, and on the silver screen - but you might not realise that Europe has one too...
Here's Your Chance To Watch Footy In A Corporate Box At The Adelaide Oval!
Simply participate IN-STORE for your CHANCE to WIN! Pick up the footy and “handball” it!
We are open and ready to give you the ultimate sales & service experience.
You can enjoy the Edwardstown Mazda experience, contactless, from the comfort and safety of your own home.
We've also taken every additional precaution to ensure our staff, customers and community stay safe. This includes:
The only pickup truck for Mazda and first introduced in 2006.
The BT-50 that is admired by many leisure and business users for its sporty and powerful design, as well as its excellent driving performance and functionality, is now recreated.
Concerning Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made the following adjustments to our operations.
- Regular and consistent use of hand sanitiser.
- All sanitary precautions are a priority – personal staff hygiene, shared facilities, all equipment and touchpoints on vehicles.
- All showroom and service centre has hand sanitiser products available for customer and staff use.
- Coughing or sneezing into an arm, covering mouth and away from people.
- We are maintaining a social distance of 1 metre away.
- Wrapped dirty tissues in a clean tissue and thrown into the bin.
- There will be no interstate or overseas corporate travel until further notice.
- All staff member with any cold or flu-like symptoms is to stay at home.
- Ensure all attempts are made not to share food with others.
- Split shifts have been introduced throughout the group to guard against cross-contamination.
Mazda Parkway Rotary 26 Minibus30th June 2022
Mazda R36023rd June 2022
Mazda MX-5 Miata16th June 2022
- View All
- 2022 - June (7)
- 2022 - May (1)
- 2022 - April (2)
- 2022 - February (1)
- 2022 - January (1)
- 2020 - June (1)
- 2020 - March (2)
- 2020 - February (1)
- 2019 - November (1)