Six hours. It doesn’t matter what city you live in. It doesn’t matter what you do for work. If you’re reading this parked up next to the boat ramp waiting for a mate to get his fishing gear loaded, or in the toilets at work dodging that report you’ve been putting off...
WIN a Double Pass to the Adelaide Oval this 2022 AFL Season.
You and a friend could be watching Port Adelaide vs Sydney Swans in our Corporate Box!
Are you the Adelaide Crows Biggest Fan?
Show us why for your CHANCE to WIN a Double Pass to our Corporate Box for Round 7 of the 2022 AFL Season.
Here's Your Chance To Watch Footy In A Corporate Box At The Adelaide Oval!
Simply participate IN-STORE for your CHANCE to WIN! Pick up the footy and “handball” it!
Welcome to this special collection of Callum Hann created recipes, inspired by some of our most valued employees.
We are open and ready to give you the ultimate sales & service experience.
You can enjoy the Edwardstown Mazda experience, contactless, from the comfort and safety of your own home.
We've also taken every additional precaution to ensure our staff, customers and community stay safe. This includes:
The only pickup truck for Mazda and first introduced in 2006.
The BT-50 that is admired by many leisure and business users for its sporty and powerful design, as well as its excellent driving performance and functionality, is now recreated.
Concerning Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made the following adjustments to our operations.
- Regular and consistent use of hand sanitiser.
- All sanitary precautions are a priority – personal staff hygiene, shared facilities, all equipment and touchpoints on vehicles.
- All showroom and service centre has hand sanitiser products available for customer and staff use.
- Coughing or sneezing into an arm, covering mouth and away from people.
- We are maintaining a social distance of 1 metre away.
- Wrapped dirty tissues in a clean tissue and thrown into the bin.
- There will be no interstate or overseas corporate travel until further notice.
- All staff member with any cold or flu-like symptoms is to stay at home.
- Ensure all attempts are made not to share food with others.
- Split shifts have been introduced throughout the group to guard against cross-contamination.
To all our customers, business partners and visitors,
In relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to inform you that we strive to practice good hygiene to protect against infection and prevent the virus spreading, as per advises from the Department of Health. In addition to this, these are our assurance and steps towards prevention:
Built in the mid-’80s, Australian Motors Mazda in Edwardstown have now been demolished. We are currently rebuilding our new state-of-the-art showroom and predicting that it will be ready by the middle of this year. “As a South Australian owned company that was founded by the Hassen family in 1952, this is a significant moment for us. We take pride in what we do and knowing that this step will not only grow the business but also contribute towards the local economy and workforce”, said Dealer Principal, Shane Walker.
1st Gen Mazda RX-74th August 2022
Mazda Kai Comcept28th July 2022
Mazda Suitcase Car Prototype21st July 2022
- View All
- 2022 - August (1)
- 2022 - July (5)
- 2022 - June (7)
- 2022 - May (1)
- 2022 - April (2)
- 2022 - February (1)
- 2022 - January (1)
- 2020 - June (1)
- 2020 - March (2)
- 2020 - February (1)
- 2019 - November (1)